“In the federal accounting space there are those who have learned what they know from the outside and advise their clients accordingly ..and then there are those who have extensively worked on the inside and understand from direct experience how the system really works. These guys are well versed in how to avoid the problems as well as how to help their clients address the problems that they’re having when they do business with federal agencies. For those who seek my counsel in this regard, Peter is always top of my list of players they should talk to. Quiet and unassuming but among the very best you want on your side when the need arises.”
- 5 Signs Your Accounting System Isn’t Up to CAS and FAR Standards
- Important Info and Tips for Setting Up a College Savings Account
- In-House or Outsourced: What’s the Better Option for Your Accounting?
- 7 Elements to Making Your Accounting System DCAA Compliant
- Major Tax Deductions and Credits that Many People Miss