If you have ever dropped in our office at Dracut, to get a glimpse of the nitty-gritty; or dropped us a line to pow-wow with our people, you’ve met Paula!
She’s the first pair of eyes you’ll see or the first voice you hear, and we sure glad it’s her. She’s a total professional and loves her job. Once you meet her, you’ll immediately know that she’s an indispensable part of our team.
Here’s a snippet of Paula’s specialties:
- Professionally greeting visitors and solving their inquiries.
- Setting up Client Projects, Preparation of Engagement Letters.
- Processing Tax Returns, Invoices, and Bank Deposits.
- Overseeing office workflow, delegating tasks, and supporting program goals.
- Ordering supplies and monitors expenditures.
- Co-piloted staff meetings to coordinate workflow changes and improve processes.
- Human Resources, Management of facilities.
- Plan and organize team-building events for morale, community awareness, and team unity.
- Support and maintain Firm Information Management System.
- Coordinate firm CPE files and CPE budgets.
- IT Network Support through IT Vendor.
- Preparation of engagement letters.
- Prepare Firm Operational KPI’s.
- Process Invoices with Bill.com