There is no income tax withholding on self-employment income, but that doesn’t mean you’re not required to pay taxes during the year. Self-employed individuals generally must make quarterly estimated tax payments due April 15, June 15, September 15, and January 15 of the following year.
- Navigating Government Contracting: A Comprehensive Guide for Small Businesses
- Optimize Your Financial Strategy with Peter Witts CPA’s Virtual CFO Services
- Streamline Your Business Finances with Virtual CFO Services
- Government Contract Accounting: Maximizing Profitability through Advanced Strategies
- Revolutionize Your Business with Virtual CFO Services from Peter Witts CPA