Do you own a boat or recreation vehicle? Are you thinking about buying one? As long as the vehicle has sleeping space, a bathroom, and cooking facilities, you may be able to claim it as a second home and deduct the interest payments on your loan. For any questions regarding property tax please contact our office!
- 5 Signs Your Accounting System Isn’t Up to CAS and FAR Standards
- Important Info and Tips for Setting Up a College Savings Account
- In-House or Outsourced: What’s the Better Option for Your Accounting?
- 7 Elements to Making Your Accounting System DCAA Compliant
- Major Tax Deductions and Credits that Many People Miss