Do you own a boat or recreation vehicle? Are you thinking about buying one? As long as the vehicle has sleeping space, a bathroom, and cooking facilities, you may be able to claim it as a second home and deduct the interest payments on your loan. For any questions regarding property tax please contact our office!
- Ethical Considerations in Government Contract Financial Reporting
- Lessons Learned from Notable Government Contract Accounting Errors
- Exploring Government Contract Cost Principles with Peter Witts CPA
- The BIG Importance of Budget Plan in Businesses
- What is Quickbooks and its Importance for DCAA Compliance?