The amount you can contribute to your retirement plan increases in 2013. The 401(k) maximum salary deferral increases from the 2012 limit of $17,000 to $17,500. The catch-up limit for those 50 and older remains unchanged at $5,500. The maximum deferral for a SIMPLE increases from the 2012 limit of $11,500 to $12,000. The catch-up limit for 50 and older remains at $2,500. The 2013 maximum IRA contribution increases from the 2012 limit of $5,000 to $5,500. If you’re 50 or older, your IRA contribution limit is $6,500.
- Government Contractors to Pay $6.85 Million in Settlement with DoD
- The Impact of Russia’s Invasion on America’s Defense Budget
- Tax Deductions Independent Contractors Can’t Overlook
- Government Contracting Accounting Services
- What Contractors and Business Owners Should Know about Reporting PayPal Income