Nonprofit organizations are required to file annual reports with the IRS. Those with gross receipts below $50,000 can file an E-postcard rather than a longer version of Form 990. The deadline for nonprofit filings is the 15th day of the fifth month after their year-end. For calendar-year organizations, the filing deadline for 2012 reports is May 15, 2013. Give us a call if you have any questions!
- Unraveling Unallowable Costs for Government Contracts
- FY23 NDAA: Inflation Relief for DoD Contractors
- Important Update: Accelerated Payments for Small Business Contractors & Subcontractors
- Let’s Talk About CUI Compliance: What Every Contractor Needs to Know
- Stay Compliant: Critical Strategies for Audit-readiness