Nonprofit organizations are required to file annual reports with the IRS. Those with gross receipts below $50,000 can file an E-postcard rather than a longer version of Form 990. The deadline for nonprofit filings is the 15th day of the fifth month after their year-end. For calendar-year organizations, the filing deadline for 2012 reports is May 15, 2013. Give us a call if you have any questions!
- Navigating Government Contracting: A Comprehensive Guide for Small Businesses
- Optimize Your Financial Strategy with Peter Witts CPA’s Virtual CFO Services
- Streamline Your Business Finances with Virtual CFO Services
- Government Contract Accounting: Maximizing Profitability through Advanced Strategies
- Revolutionize Your Business with Virtual CFO Services from Peter Witts CPA