Nonprofit organizations are required to file annual reports with the IRS. Those with gross receipts below $50,000 can file an E-postcard rather than a longer version of Form 990. The deadline for nonprofit filings is the 15th day of the fifth month after their year-end. For calendar-year organizations, the filing deadline for 2012 reports is May 15, 2013. Give us a call if you have any questions!
- 5 Signs Your Accounting System Isn’t Up to CAS and FAR Standards
- Important Info and Tips for Setting Up a College Savings Account
- In-House or Outsourced: What’s the Better Option for Your Accounting?
- 7 Elements to Making Your Accounting System DCAA Compliant
- Major Tax Deductions and Credits that Many People Miss