Don’t Miss Out on this Grant Opportunity from Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation
If your small business has been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, we have some good news to share with you. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has made $75 million in grants available to support small businesses in need.
Applications are now being accepted from March 24 – April 28, 2023. If your business meets the eligibility criteria, you could receive financial assistance to cover employee payroll and benefit costs, interest on other debt obligations incurred after March 3, 2021, business mortgage or rent and utilities, and costs to pivot the company due to the pandemic.
To be eligible, your business must meet the following qualifications:
- Has NOT previously received a COVID relief grant from MGCC in 2022 or 2023
- Massachusetts business in operation negatively impacted by the pandemic
Currently has 2-50 FTE employees
- For-profit entity owned by individuals and established prior to 09/30/2020
- Revenues between $40,000-$2,500,000 and a minimum of $40,000 in operating expense
Your business could be eligible if it meets at least one of the following criteria:
- First-generation immigrant-owned
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to receive financial assistance for your business. Learn more and apply by April 28, 2023, by clicking this link.