If you did not contribute the 2012 maximum to your IRA by December 31, 2012, and you make any IRA contributions before April 15, 2013, tell your bank or other trustee that these 2013 contributions are for 2012 until you reach the $5,000 limit ($6,000 if you’re 50 or older). You can then deduct these 2013 amounts on your 2012 tax return for a quicker tax benefit. For details, contact us.
- Ethical Considerations in Government Contract Financial Reporting
- Lessons Learned from Notable Government Contract Accounting Errors
- Exploring Government Contract Cost Principles with Peter Witts CPA
- The BIG Importance of Budget Plan in Businesses
- What is Quickbooks and its Importance for DCAA Compliance?