Consider tax-exempt investments as a means of cutting your income tax. There is an easy way to compare the yield on tax-exempt investments (such as municipal bonds) with the after-tax yield from taxable investments. Subtract your top tax bracket from 100 and divide the tax-exempt interest rate by that number. The result is the equivalent taxable return. For more questions about tax-exempt investments please contact our office.
- Advanced Approaches to Overcoming DCAA Audit Challenges
- The Evolving Landscape of Government Contract Accounting: Trends and Insights
- Peter Witts CPA Brings Expert Bookkeeping Services to Dracut, MA Businesses
- Optimizing Profitability: Advanced Pricing Models for Government Contracts
- Implementing DCAA-Compliant Timekeeping Systems for Precision Billing