The IRS reminds businesses that the special credit for hiring veterans will expire soon. Companies that hire unemployed military veterans may qualify for a tax credit of up to $5,600 ($9,600 for vets with service-related disabilities). The credit is available for vets hired before January 1, 2013. The amount of the credit depends on the length of unemployment before being hired and the wages paid during the first year of work. For more information, contact our office.
- FY23 NDAA: Inflation Relief for DoD Contractors
- Important Update: Accelerated Payments for Small Business Contractors & Subcontractors
- Let’s Talk About CUI Compliance: What Every Contractor Needs to Know
- Stay Compliant: Critical Strategies for Audit-readiness
- Maximize Success as a Small Business through Networking