The IRS reminds businesses that the special credit for hiring veterans will expire soon. Companies that hire unemployed military veterans may qualify for a tax credit of up to $5,600 ($9,600 for vets with service-related disabilities). The credit is available for vets hired before January 1, 2013. The amount of the credit depends on the length of unemployment before being hired and the wages paid during the first year of work. For more information, contact our office.
- 5 Signs Your Accounting System Isn’t Up to CAS and FAR Standards
- Important Info and Tips for Setting Up a College Savings Account
- In-House or Outsourced: What’s the Better Option for Your Accounting?
- 7 Elements to Making Your Accounting System DCAA Compliant
- Major Tax Deductions and Credits that Many People Miss