The IRS reminds businesses that the special credit for hiring veterans will expire soon. Companies that hire unemployed military veterans may qualify for a tax credit of up to $5,600 ($9,600 for vets with service-related disabilities). The credit is available for vets hired before January 1, 2013. The amount of the credit depends on the length of unemployment before being hired and the wages paid during the first year of work. For more information, contact our office.
- Tax Preparation and Trusted Financial Services in Dracut, MA and Beyond
- Data Analytics and Government Contract Accounting: Leveraging Big Data
- Advanced Approaches to Overcoming DCAA Audit Challenges
- The Evolving Landscape of Government Contract Accounting: Trends and Insights
- Peter Witts CPA Brings Expert Bookkeeping Services to Dracut, MA Businesses