Last week Peter Witts, CPA PC’s Government Consultant Mike Gitlen attended the Navy Gold Coast/NDIA Small Business Procurement Event at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Ca. The event brought in over 1500 attendees that ranged from small business owners to government officials within the Deparment of Defense, specifically the Navy. The purpose of Gold Coast is to provide a forum to educate, guide, and assist businesses, especially small businesses, in working with the government, primarily the Department of Defense. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Gold Coast is co-hosted on a rotating basis by NAVSEA, NAVFAC, SPAWAR, NAVSUP, NAVAIR, and the US Marine Corps. At the Peter Witts, CPA PC trade booth Mike hosted an IPad 2 raffle that was won by Karl Kaluhiokalani, President RRC Consulting Group (Mike and Karl are shown above). For any questions regarding the Navy Gold Coast Conference or Peter Witts, CPA PC please contact our office.
- FY23 NDAA: Inflation Relief for DoD Contractors
- Important Update: Accelerated Payments for Small Business Contractors & Subcontractors
- Let’s Talk About CUI Compliance: What Every Contractor Needs to Know
- Stay Compliant: Critical Strategies for Audit-readiness
- Maximize Success as a Small Business through Networking