If you missed out on our newsletter last week there was an interesting article titled When in Doubt, Flow It Down. The article discussed what needs to be included in subcontracts so that your company is ensured protection within the FAR. Please sign up for our newsletter and if you have any questions feel free to contact our office.
- Ethical Considerations in Government Contract Financial Reporting
- Lessons Learned from Notable Government Contract Accounting Errors
- Exploring Government Contract Cost Principles with Peter Witts CPA
- The BIG Importance of Budget Plan in Businesses
- What is Quickbooks and its Importance for DCAA Compliance?