FAR 31.205 discusses Unallowable Cost rules and regulations for government contractors but FAR 31.205-13 in particular discusses what costs are unallowable/allowable to improve employee moral, health, and welfare. To find out more read our article Loyalty, Fitness, and Employee Welfare from our newsletter last week. Feel free to sign up for our newsletter and/or contact our office if you have any questions.
- Tax Preparation and Trusted Financial Services in Dracut, MA and Beyond
- Data Analytics and Government Contract Accounting: Leveraging Big Data
- Advanced Approaches to Overcoming DCAA Audit Challenges
- The Evolving Landscape of Government Contract Accounting: Trends and Insights
- Peter Witts CPA Brings Expert Bookkeeping Services to Dracut, MA Businesses