If you haven’t already taken advantage of the tax incentive for energy-efficient improvements to your home, 2013 may be the year to install furnaces, windows, doors or skylights. Qualifying purchases are eligible for a federal credit which can reduce your tax liability by up to $500. Give us a call if you have questions about the Residential Energy Credit.
- FY23 NDAA: Inflation Relief for DoD Contractors
- Important Update: Accelerated Payments for Small Business Contractors & Subcontractors
- Let’s Talk About CUI Compliance: What Every Contractor Needs to Know
- Stay Compliant: Critical Strategies for Audit-readiness
- Maximize Success as a Small Business through Networking