If you haven’t already taken advantage of the tax incentive for energy-efficient improvements to your home, 2013 may be the year to install furnaces, windows, doors or skylights. Qualifying purchases are eligible for a federal credit which can reduce your tax liability by up to $500. Give us a call if you have questions about the Residential Energy Credit.
- Streamline Your Business Finances with Virtual CFO Services
- Government Contract Accounting: Maximizing Profitability through Advanced Strategies
- Revolutionize Your Business with Virtual CFO Services from Peter Witts CPA
- Unlocking Government Contract Accounting in Dracut, MA: Compliance and Essentials
- Elevating Your Business with DCAA-Compliant Practices