You can often manage the size of your gain or loss when you decide to sell some, but not all, of a particular stock or mutual fund. To do this, you must have kept good records of the date and the price for each share purchase. By selling the highest cost shares first, you’ll minimize your taxable gain or maximize your loss. You must specify the particular shares you are selling at the time you sell.
- Ethical Considerations in Government Contract Financial Reporting
- Lessons Learned from Notable Government Contract Accounting Errors
- Exploring Government Contract Cost Principles with Peter Witts CPA
- The BIG Importance of Budget Plan in Businesses
- What is Quickbooks and its Importance for DCAA Compliance?