You can often manage the size of your gain or loss when you decide to sell some, but not all, of a particular stock or mutual fund. To do this, you must have kept good records of the date and the price for each share purchase. By selling the highest cost shares first, you’ll minimize your taxable gain or maximize your loss. You must specify the particular shares you are selling at the time you sell.
- Streamline Your Business Finances with Virtual CFO Services
- Government Contract Accounting: Maximizing Profitability through Advanced Strategies
- Revolutionize Your Business with Virtual CFO Services from Peter Witts CPA
- Unlocking Government Contract Accounting in Dracut, MA: Compliance and Essentials
- Elevating Your Business with DCAA-Compliant Practices