If your business is incorporated, it is often a good idea for you to personally own the business real estate and lease it to your corporation. There are a number of tax and nontax concerns relating to real estate ownership. For the income tax considerations, see us before you acquire new business property or before you change the ownership of property you already have.
- FY23 NDAA: Inflation Relief for DoD Contractors
- Important Update: Accelerated Payments for Small Business Contractors & Subcontractors
- Let’s Talk About CUI Compliance: What Every Contractor Needs to Know
- Stay Compliant: Critical Strategies for Audit-readiness
- Maximize Success as a Small Business through Networking