If your business is incorporated, it is often a good idea for you to personally own the business real estate and lease it to your corporation. There are a number of tax and nontax concerns relating to real estate ownership. For the income tax considerations, see us before you acquire new business property or before you change the ownership of property you already have.
- Tax Preparation and Trusted Financial Services in Dracut, MA and Beyond
- Data Analytics and Government Contract Accounting: Leveraging Big Data
- Advanced Approaches to Overcoming DCAA Audit Challenges
- The Evolving Landscape of Government Contract Accounting: Trends and Insights
- Peter Witts CPA Brings Expert Bookkeeping Services to Dracut, MA Businesses