Check the tax savings of combining business and pleasure on the same trip this summer. Within the U.S., if the primary purpose of the trip is business and you add on a side trip or an extra few days for pleasure, you can deduct all the travel costs to and from your business destination and all other business-related costs. You can’t deduct costs related to the pleasure portion. For any other questions regarding the tax implications of a possible business/pleasure trip feel free to contact our office.
- 5 Signs Your Accounting System Isn’t Up to CAS and FAR Standards
- Important Info and Tips for Setting Up a College Savings Account
- In-House or Outsourced: What’s the Better Option for Your Accounting?
- 7 Elements to Making Your Accounting System DCAA Compliant
- Major Tax Deductions and Credits that Many People Miss