One thing taxpayers don’t pay enough attention to is their withholdings. Withholding too much tax from your wages isn’t a smart financial move. Match your withholding as closely as possible to your actual tax liability for the year, and invest the extra money for yourself, not the IRS. If you have any questions about your withholdings or anything else tax related feel free to contact our office.
- Ethical Considerations in Government Contract Financial Reporting
- Lessons Learned from Notable Government Contract Accounting Errors
- Exploring Government Contract Cost Principles with Peter Witts CPA
- The BIG Importance of Budget Plan in Businesses
- What is Quickbooks and its Importance for DCAA Compliance?