One thing taxpayers don’t pay enough attention to is their withholdings. Withholding too much tax from your wages isn’t a smart financial move. Match your withholding as closely as possible to your actual tax liability for the year, and invest the extra money for yourself, not the IRS. If you have any questions about your withholdings or anything else tax related feel free to contact our office.
- FY23 NDAA: Inflation Relief for DoD Contractors
- Important Update: Accelerated Payments for Small Business Contractors & Subcontractors
- Let’s Talk About CUI Compliance: What Every Contractor Needs to Know
- Stay Compliant: Critical Strategies for Audit-readiness
- Maximize Success as a Small Business through Networking