Here at Peter Witts, CPA PC we pay all of our bills online through Bill.com. Bill.com is a web-based service that makes it easier for a business to pay their bills online. Bill.com is not only a bill paying forum, but it also allows for free and easy exchanging of financial documents with your financial professional online. Other features include; managing cashflow, pay bills, view vendor summaries, integration with popular accounting packages, and the ability to access financial document images anywhere.
Bill.com will help your company to become eco-friendly by eliminating the amount of paper you would typically use to pay bills. Bill.com paper friendly features include:
Digitalized bills, contracts, company document, etc.
- Making payments online
- Financial documents easily accessible from any computer or mobile device
- Seamless integration with many accounting software’s, including:
- Many more
Most people are nervous to try Bill.com’s software because of security reasons. There is no need to worry. Bill.com goes through many steps and processes to ensure the safety of your sensitive information, which includes:
- A 256-bit SSL encryption (the same encryption as your bank)
- Constant data backups in US-based data centers
- Every approval and payment has a detailed audit trail
- SAS 70 Type II Audited
- User permissions enable multiple users with different roles (payers, approvers, etc.)
Learn More At: